She has collaborated on many publications, the Swiss Red Cross Almanac, PreventionMagazine, GetWell.org, « Ultimate Guide to Women’s Health and Wellness » and « The Doctor’s Book of Home Remedies » published by Rodale Press. Presently, she is collaborating in a Health Series published by GetWell Education and a book on « Resilience in Health Care. »
Associations and Affiliations: (past and present)
- National Historical Women Museum
- New Hampshire Writer’s Project
- Medical Writer’s Associations
- American Medical Association
- American Association of Physicians and Surgeon
- Women Medical Association of New York (Vice-President)
- American Women Medical Association
- New York Medical Association
- New York County Medical Association
- American Heart Association
- American Cancer Society
- New York Business on Health
- New York Medical College (Faculty Clinical Instructor)
- Mount Sinai Medical School (Fellowship, GEC Associate)
- University of Kentucky B.S. Honors Program
- University of Kentucky Medical School.
Born in Switzerland, she came to the US in 1975. Subsequently, she obtained a Bachelor of Sciences with Honors as well as a Medical Degree at the University of KY Medical School.
She is married to Maurice Asselin, a retired Chemical Engineer, VP of Major Developments at Champion International. They live in New Hampshire.
Her great-grandfather is Alexandre Francey, her father Luc Francey, her sister Anne Francey is married to Skidmore Professor and author, Hedi Jaouad, their daughter is Suleika Jaouad and son is Adam Jaouad.